if you love endurance sports, are thinking about a career in marketing and want to work for a company that is absolutely passionate about building the world's best training software for endurance athletes and coaches, then what are you waiting for? Apply for our Marketing Intern position!
We're looking for an individual to be part of a dynamic marketing team in our Lafayette, CO office as a paid intern with the opportunity to be involved with several aspects of our marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, comfortable working within tight deadlines, work well in a team environment and understand how triathletes, cyclists and runners think.
- Assist with content development and maintenance of the TrainingPeaks blog
- Engage TrainingPeaks fans and followers through social networks
- Assist with maintenance of marketing analytics
- Assist with event planning and logistics
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent writer and able to produce quality work under tight deadlines Be computer, internet and social media savvy Have experience with office productivity programs.
- Experience with spreadsheet programs (MS Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets) a plus.
- Have basic HTML experience
- Be an analytical thinker and have a curious mindset towards consumer behavior
- Will be personally passionate about, and active in fitness, sports performance and/or nutrition
- Experience using TrainingPeaks software is huge bonus!!
What we offer:
- A great company culture of fitness. We were recently named one of America's Best Places to Work by Outside Magazine and Yellow Scene Magazine, plus a Bicycle Friendly Business by the League of American Bicyclists.
- The opportunity to make a real contribution and learn from a team that is passionate about endurance sports. This isn't a making coffee and copies position.
- Regular lunchtime group rides and runs.
- Work experience with a company true to it's core values.
- Competitive hourly wage
To apply send your resume and cover letter to hr [at] peaksware [dot] com. Be sure to include why you would be a great addition to the TrainingPeaks team.