In our ongoing effort to bolster our transition to HTML5, we're looking for a rock star Front End Developer to join our growing team.
Do you thrive on executing pixel perfect designs that enable customers to have the very best user experience possible? Do you have a passion for fitness and an understanding of the rigours and demands it takes athletes to maintain peak performance shape? If so Peaksware LLC, developer of TrainingPeaks.com, is looking for a full time, in-house front end web developer to create pixel perfect web pages for new and existing websites. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated; comfortable working within tight deadlines; work well in a team environment; and understand how triathletes, cyclists and runners think.
Scope and responsibilities
- Contributing to concepts and strategy in a collaborative environment
Working with multiple teams to develop and maintain interactive and Web-based solutions
- Ability to comprehend an architected road map (IA) and recommend and articulate technical solutions
- Deep experience with libraries like jQuery, Backbone or Bootstrap
- Execution of pixel perfect page layouts based on visual comps from PDF storyboards and Adobe Photoshop files
The successful candidate will have experience building compelling web sites, and the requirements necessary to develop them using forward thinking, front-end technologies.
- CSS (including CSS-based layout)
- Familiarity with browser & platform-dependent html development challenges
- Familiarity with CMS systems a plus
- Ability to parse Adobe Photoshop files
Send a cover letter and your resume to: hr-(at sign)-peaksware-(dot)-com. Plain text, PDF or MS Word format is preferred.