Time to consider getting that USA Cycling license

Every year many cyclist forget about that "silent" set of races in the Front Range sanctioned by USA Cycling, these are the Collegiate Tour. Maybe because many think that these races are only for college teams which is not true. If you are one of those guys who want to race in a field isn't reaching it max limit size or if you are looking for some real race experience without the crowds then maybe you should seriously considering trying some of these races out. One day licenses are $10 and full license is $60 so you do the math and decide. Maybe some day soon you may just have to buy 1 license for all your racing needs if the ACA became a local Association under USA Cycling. We at 303cycling got to interview Steve Johnson on this topic so stay tuned to that one.

See all Collegiate Events

News Item: