*** Position Filled ***
Location: Retül Headquarters – Boulder, Colorado
Retül provides bike fit technology, tools and training to help cyclists increase comfort and improve performance on their bikes. Based in Boulder, Colorado, Retül has specialized in bike fit technology and training since 2007, performing more than 3,000 fits at its headquarters, teaching more than 350 bike fit training courses around the world and helping bike shops, fit studios, performance centers and medical professionals implement Retül fit services into their businesses.
Retül was acquired by Specialized Bicycle Components in 2012 and Retül provides fit technology for Body Geometry Fit.Retül is seeking a full time Account Manager to effectively build relationships with Retül customers, provide ongoing service and support, identify sales opportunities with customers who will benefit from Retül products they do not currently have, and identify training opportunities with customers who would benefit from Retül education programs.
• Act as main point of contact for Retül customers and address needs in a timely and professional manner via phone and email.
• Identify sales opportunities with existing customers and provide information on Retül products and education.
• Manage all new business leads via phone, email and web contact form.
• Support the Retül University program by managing registrations, payments and customer correspondence.
• Manage CRM database to ensure accuracy of data and to record customer communication.
• Communicate with manufacturing department about shipping of customer orders.
Desired qualifications and experience:
• 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience
• Ability to engage with customers and maintain professional relationships
• Administrative experience in an office setting
• Basic knowledge of customer database management/ CRM programs
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently while maintaining attention to details
• Bike industry knowledge is a plus, but not required
• Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. provides an excellent package of PPO health insurance, 401K plans with matching financial benefit, and corporate profit sharing
• Full time employees also can receive reimbursement for participation in athletic events as well as discounts on Specialized bicycles and products