We are currently hiring for one full time position, 40 hours/week. This position will be a key opportunity for someone looking to be involved at the startup level with an outdoor industry gear and equipment resale company.
The focus of this position is to assist in the facilitation of day-to-day tasks relative to the execution of the stores sales and business operations. This individual must be a self-starter and have dedication, passion, work well with others in a team environment, have some flexibility in their schedule, be able to multi-task and follow through with their work.
Must be able to prioritize our customers by providing impeccable customer service every day. Company mission includes creating a culture of excellent customer service.
- Support merchandising, sales goals, profit goals and customer service goals on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and process online sales orders and follow up to ensure accurate delivery.
- Coordinate and manage existing in-store and online inventory with store team.
- Facilitate daily inventory control by categorizing incoming consignment items and entering them into POS software.
- Track and monitor social media.
- Have passion for and working knowledge of outdoor and athletic gear and equipment and their technical aspects from multiple disciplines, including cycling, running, triathlon, hiking, camping, yoga, skiing, snowboarding.
- Integrate existing data from Excel, MS Word into POS software programs.
- Organize and distribute marketing materials to community organizations.
Highly Desired Skills:
- BA in Business, Marketing or at least 3+ years experience in outdoor retail/sales/business industry.
-Ability to comfortably perform basic bike adjustments, add and remove parts as needed. Minimum of working knowledge of foundational bike mechanic skills.
Light heart, quick mind, positive attitude and a competitive spirit
- Competitive salary for industry standards with opportunity to grow with business model
- Monthly stipend for health insurance provided
- Flexible vacation schedules
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com