Are you a rock star with a passion for cycling and a mind for e-commerce? If so, we’d love to hear form you
We’re hiring an e-commerce manager responsible for translating our corporate strategy into transformative product requirements and a mind-blowing user experiences on our Web sites.
The e-commerce manager is responsible for the oversight of our flagship online store and hundreds of micro team stores; delivering ridiculously high customer service and earning a reasonable profit. You will be required to produce quality always while building brand recognition and increasing sales using a combination of e-commerce best practices and social media implementation.
- Manage all Web store operations
- Maximize sales and customer service
- Building and managing micro stores for custom apparel clients
- Discovery of new website functionality to improve sales, generate brand differentiation or an improved customer experience from pre-purchase all the way to fulfillment
- Define requirements and objectives for new features and projects. Collaborate with various stakeholders to lead the development of product features and to support implementation and execution
- Define and own the product roadmap for an e-commerce platform supporting multiple device types, websites, and business models
- Analyze sales/inventory data
- Understand strategic/operational goals and associated KPIs
- Collaborate with sales and management to maximize results and drive organizational success
- You’ll be the best-kitted cyclist on the road thanks to a generous clothing allowance
- 20 MPH lunch breaks thanks to the best roads and trails to ride in the country
- Access to special opportunities and gear with industry partners
- Panache Cyclewear is growing. All employees have strong opportunity for career growth
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years in e-commerce or social media related field
- Understanding of web technologies
- Strong user empathy and understanding of online user experiences and site functionality
- PHP programming skills
- Ability to see the big picture – align initial idea/theory to strategy and to delivery of product
- Ability to communicate successfully at an executive level, across various departments and personality types
- Creative & analytical thinking required
- Capable of fast learning and data driven decision-making
- Have experience in leading complex projects and/or development initiatives. Strong ability to informally lead and influence other team members and departments
Is this you? If so, we would love to hear from you. The right person will enjoy strong benefits, and the excitement that comes with achieving unsurpassed professional success. If you’re looking for a career opportunity with no ceiling above you and lots of support around you, this is it.
Founded on the idea that great work product comes from great minds, Panache Cyclewear promotes a culture of total excellence where transformative customer-satisfying work is the norm and employee fulfillment is an obsession.
To apply for this position please send résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.