Performance Bicycle, the nation's leading retailer of bicycling products, is actively seeking experienced, guest oriented Assistant Store Manager to join the Performance team at our Littleton, CO location. We are actively seeking an individual who understands and enjoys cycling and knows how to guide our guests toward getting the best out of themselves and their equipment.
Assistant Store Managers have the responsibility of making sure the store and the associates are ready for our guests and are accountable for building and maintaining an exciting, well-merchandised store environment, ad set-up, plan-o-grams and seasonal change over; all aspects that encourage our guests to come back to our store for all their needs. Provide detailed information, education, and support to ensure that our guests have a great cycling experience.
Applicants for our Assistant Store Manager position should have the following qualifications:
• 2 to 5 years retail management experience
• Outdoor industry and specialty retail preferred, bicycle knowledge and retailing a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational abilities
• A "hands-on" style of management
• The ability to manage and motivate employees
If you are an experienced bike shop employee, or someone who rides bikes, Performance Bicycle has the technical training and management structure to help motivated individuals succeed.
Performance Bicycle is not a commission-based employer. This allows us to provide, first, a superior value for the guest, and second, a no pressure atmosphere for giving the customer the best in excellent customer service.
Performance Bicycle offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous employee discount program, and opportunities for advancement. This is a great opportunity for a rewarding career in the cycling industry!
Performance is looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join America's #1 retailer of bicycles, parts, and accessories. If you are interested in joining the best, then take a moment to apply by:
• Apply in person at the Littleton store, located at 5066 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Unit 124, or
• Replying with a copy of your resume to email@example.com or
• Logging on to www.Performancebike.com, go to the 'Job Opportunities' page, print out an application form, complete the application form and fax it to Human Resources at 919-942-5431
Visit our store webpage at www.performancebike.com/littleton