Moots Cycles has been handcrafting high end titanium bicycles in Steamboat Springs, CO since 1981. Our reputation for quality, thoughtful attention to detail and a passion for cycling has made us a leader in the bike industry. The Moots sales team supports the long term growth and sustainability of Moots by maintaining best in the industry customer service combined with expert knowledge of our product and process. Our company culture of cycling zeal carries through to the sales team and is an important part of everything we do, leading to a fun, rewarding, and engaging work environment.
Position Summary: The Moots Sales Associate is a member of the in-house Sales Team and provides dealer partners as well as consumers with full customer service in all aspects of Moots products and services. The sales associate will be responsible for building long term growth and sustainability in U.S. markets through strong relationship with dealer partners and consumers. Growth and development of current dealers, in addition to developing new markets and partners will be central to yearly goals. As part of this, the sales associate will plan travel to their territory in order to provide dealer staff clinics and visit new potential partners. This position will also help plan and participate in various Moots supported events, including races, trade/consumer shows and demo days as needed throughout the year. Day to Day responsibilities will include ownership of the end-to-end sales, order and delivery process for all Moots products to his/her dealer partners. High energy, a pro active attitude, and a strong ability to collaborate in a team environment are required for this position.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1. Owning the end-to-end sales process for all Moots products to the dealers in his/her territory; this includes overall education on all models, taking and inputting orders, monitoring the order through the production cycle, communicating any changes to original planned ship dates, shipping the final order and following up post shipment.
2. Work with Sales Director to develop monthly and annual sales plans with clear sales goals by region, state, key focus markets and dealers and ensuring monthly sales and development goals are met.
3. Develop complete knowledge of all Moots products and ability to communicate those details to dealers and consumers. Includes technical details of construction, build process, options and custom design.
4. Maintain and develop long term relationships with dealer partners through regular communication as well as planned travel to key markets. This includes planning and executing face-to-face with dealer staff, Moots clinics, Moots Owner’s rides, demo events.
5. Work with Marketing Manager to develop key focus market plans that aim to increase the connectivity of Moots within the local cycling community, increase the support of our dealers in those markets and achieve overall annual sales goals in each respective key focus market.
6. Participate and plan trade shows, consumer shows and events as part of the overall annual travel plan.
Allocation of time: This is a full time position with travel commitments throughout the year.
1. 75% - Sales (Dealer management and service, proactive relationship building), Order Processing/Administration
2. 15% - Travel; Market Development, Dealer Visits, Trade Shows/Consumer Shows and Cycling Community Events
3. 10% - Key Focus Market and Dealer Planning, networking and marketing program implementation
1. Professional sales and service experience, preferably in the cycling industry or related industry.
2. Proven attention to detail, organization and collaboration.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
4. Team oriented energy giver and initiative taker.
To Apply: Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and references via email to email@example.com before October 15th.