The Pros Closet (TPC) is the world’s largest new & used source for cycling products on eBay. TPC helps retailors, athletes, companies, and outdoor enthusiasts sell their new and used overstock. TPC currently operates exclusively on eBay and study’s auction science to sell its inventory quickly and efficiently.
Overview of the position:
• An Auction Lister is responsible for researching and creating auctions to the highest standards in the industry.
• The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers, clients and other operational divisions within the business.
• Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment.
• Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are expected.
• A passion for working in a high growth business is critical, as the pace and expectations of the culture require both a high attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain auctions while applying The Pro’s Closets proven auction science. Ensuring each auction nets top market value within our target time and sell-thru rate.
• Answer customer questions and communicate with our clients so they know the current status of their auctions
• Participate in a proactive team environment
• Maintain daily productivity expectations
• Demonstrate proficiency with our computer systems and software
• In addition to on-the-job training, the employee is encouraged to use, enjoy and better understand our products outside of work.
• Two to four years of customer service and/or retail experience, preferably in the bike, ski or outdoor industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skis and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
• College degree preferred.
• Proficient understanding of Mac computers and typing skills of at least 40 words per minute.
• A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude and a consistent work ethic are all a must.
• A passion for the outdoors.
The Pro’s Closet offers competitive compensation for the outdoor industry. There is a 90-day training period at a training wage of $11.50. Once completed, the employee will have their initial review to reevaluate base pay and be eligible for our bonus programs. Pay will then be based off of the employee’s productivity and accuracy.
The Pro’s Closet also provides generous discounts on gear as well as the ability to sell your own product at an employee rate.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to make instant and substantial contributions to the success of the company. The Pro’s Closet is one of the fastest growing companies in the outdoor industry.