pedal in Littleton, CO is looking for Experienced Bicycle Sales Manager to join our team.
Experience with all aspects of current road and mountain bike technology is required.
Your primary job duties will include, but not be limited too.....
1. Run day to day operations of the store. Ex: sales, productivity, service department.
2. Check in and receive inventory shipments.
3. Recommend and train new employees as needed.
4. Store Scheduling in conjunction with store owners
5. Help maintain website and keep it up to date with current information.
6. Assist in weekly email newsletters to our customer base.
1. 4+ years experience in a management role in a bicycle shop setting
2. Strong Interpersonal and selling skills
3. Excellent people management skills
4. Hands on leadership skills
5. High Energy, NICE person with a passion for the cycling industry.
Schedule and Compensation:
Competitive Salary with Incentives based on Experience.
We are open 7 days a week, so your schedule will include nights, weekends and
40+ hour work week.
Nice people with positive attitudes only.
What makes pedal fun?
1. Shop Sponsored U26 Road Team, Mountain and 4/5 Road Bike Team
2. Shop Sponsored Events:
Weekly Road Rides
Weekly Women's Road Ride
Turkey Cross Race
pedal 50 Gravel Road Race
Antic Epic 50 and 150 Gravel Road Race
Colorado Bike 2 Work Day Breakfast Station
If this sounds like you, please send the following
- Cover Letter
to Email andy at pedalonline dot com