*** Position Filled ***
This position supports all aspects of tech support for Feedback Sports customers, products and events. This includes processing incoming phone, email, and website requests for spare parts, general questions, and warranty issues. This person is responsible for creating and maintaining tech support documentation and processes. In addition, this position will be responsible for various activities pertaining to events attended by Feedback Sports including races, festivals and trade shows.
Job Duties include:
- Handle all customer service requests for warranty, information and spare parts. This includes communications with - - Feedback Sports dealers as well as general public consumers.
- Maintain and organize customer service records.
- Create tech support procedures and documentation.
- Repairs and/or dispositions incoming warranty items.
- Organizes warehouse and repair shop.
- Communicate quality or warranty issues internally to the company.
- Attend and work at trade shows/bicycle events as requested.
- General errands and tasks for the company in the local area.
- Supports engineering staff with testing of products and reporting results.
- Assist in sales promotional campaigns.
- Fabricating and building trade show booths and displays.
- Occasionally answer sales calls and process orders.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Reporting: This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing
- BA or BS preferred.
- 3 years’ experience in customer service.
- Strong mechanical problem solving skills.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, or other business software.
- Organizational and clerical skills necessary.
- The ability to communicate via phone and email for up to 8 hours/day.
- General understanding of bicycles and a passion for cycling.
- Bike industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with the public and dealers at events.
*Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
**Local candidates preferred