Full Cycle is looking for some help at our downtown location!
* Greeting and thanking customers
* Sales of accessories and apparel, kids bikes and cruisers
* General maintenance of the sales floor
The ideal candidate is:
* Outgoing, friendly, personable, and engaging
* Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated
* Passionate about cycling!
* Has availability on weekends through the Summer and the week leading up to classes at CU, Aug 18-26. Additional hours on an as-needed basis.
Bike shop experience is not required for this position, but relevant experience in the cycling world or retail customer service would be very helpful.
Added bonus: If you're a female, we need some help with our Venus De Miles Club, the largest recreational women's riding group in the state. You'd be paid to ride your bike.
Incorporated in 1982, Full Cycle is Boulder's oldest bike shop and repeat Top 100 shop and "Best of Boulder" People's Choice Award. We are dedicated professionals and passionate cyclists who love what we do. We offer flexible scheduling, generous employee discounts, industry leading compensation, and a fun, fast paced work environment.
Please stop by with a resume highlighting relevant experience, and ask for Josh. No phone calls or emails, please.