Are you an experienced Content Marketer or Editor with a proven history of curating and developing quality web content? If so, we are looking for a highly detailed, creative, and analytical communicator with a passion for endurance sports, to lead the development and management of our content marketing strategy to drive high quality traffic to TrainingPeaks.com. The ideal candidate works well across multiple teams, has the ability to meet tight deadlines and has a good understanding of how triathletes, cyclists and runners think. If you believe you have the right combination of experience and passion, then please continue reading.
The successful candidate will report to the Brand Marketing Manager and will work closely with the Marketing and Creative Services teams to curate, edit, and create high quality content and copy for the TrainingPeaks.com website, TrainingPeaks blog, e-newsletters, targeted email campaigns, and affiliate and publisher contributions. Additional responsibilities include writing public relations announcements, assisting with advertising copy, and facilitating relationships with media and industry contacts, teams and athletes.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Continually develop and manage our content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Create short and long-form content for the TrainingPeaks blog and affiliate contributions.
- Track content metrics and performance and optimize content for SEO and targeted personas.
- Work directly with the Conversion Manager to create and edit copy for targeted and triggered email campaigns and newsletters.
Work directly with the Social Media Marketing Coordinator to distribute content and optimize content engagement.
Work closely with the Customer Success, Coach Sales and Engineering teams to ensure accuracy and quality of information for all web product, sales and customer success content and communications.
- 3+ years of digital content marketing or content editorial experience.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience curating and developing short and long-form content and managing an ongoing editorial calendar.
- Experience working with web publishing, CMS and analytics tools.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing best practices and experience creating and optimizing content for SEO.
- Social Media Marketing experience a plus.
We're athletes and coaches ourselves, and we are absolutely passionate about helping motivated individuals to achieve their dreams. We are our own customers - we use TrainingPeaks in our own training and racing every day. We’re proud of the unique work environment this has created, and it’s a big part of the reason TrainingPeaks has been on the list of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for three years.
Walking around the office, you'll hear conversations about last weekend's races, see signed jerseys from some of the world's best athletes, and glimpse a lot of shaved legs. Our lunchtime rides and runs make training fun, and maybe just a little bit competitive - but if you're like us, the two are one and the same.
Besides being located in the endurance sports mecca of Boulder, CO, here are a few of the additional perks of joining our team.
- Competitive annual salary
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- $1,200 annual fitness allowance
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities
- Casual office environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Organic produce & snacks
- Dog friendly office
- Company paid iPhone and plan
- Paid 4-week sabbatical after 7 years of employment
Include a cover letter, resume and links to website, blog or portfolio. Apply Here