Rocky Mounts is a leading adventure transportation accessories company. Locally owned and operated in Boulder, CO, RockyMounts, Inc designs innovative, rock solid, quiet, and fuel efficient rack systems that look great and fit any style. Our mission is to engineer the worlds best rack systems to safely carry our customer’s most prized possessions to and from their epic outdoor adventures.
The warehouse clerk is responsible for the assisting in management of the RockyMounts Warehouse. Responsibilities will include assembly of RockyMounts product, quality control, accurate and timely shipping of customer/dealer orders. This position also includes general warehouse duties, retail sales, and product installation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assemble and pack products to the highest standards using approved manufacturing techniques.
• Light quality control, reporting all problems to a supervisor.
• Packing and shipping of orders
• Perform general clean up and maintenance of the warehouse area to ensure an efficient and safe work area
• Installation of rack systems, bike and ski racks, cargo boxes, etc.
• Some retail sales and customer service responsibilities.
• Contributes to the upkeep and maintenance of a small office
• Other duties as assigned
• Good interpersonal skills and able to cooperate and communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisor and outside contacts
• Excellent organizational skills as well as proficiency in verbal and written communication
• Team-oriented and able to accept ideas and strategic direction from other individuals
• Works well under pressure
• Attentive to detail
• Self-directed and able to carry out assignments without supervision
• Enthusiasm for bicycling, snow sports, and outdoor adventure in all its forms.
• Direct experience in the outdoor industry highly desirable
• Experience in the Automobile accessories/racks industry
• Fork Lift training and certification
• Proficient with UPS Worldship
Please NO Phone calls or drop ins about this position. You will not be considered.
Full Time Position
Schedule is Tuesday through Saturday
Hours are 10am to 6:30pm T - F and 10am to 4pm on Saturday
$10 / Hour
Respond: Please respond via email with your resume/cover letter attached ride AT rockymounts DOT com