In this role, you will drive sales at the independent bicycle dealer level and provide coordinated team sales support activity with territory field sales representatives.
Essential Functions of this Role:
1. Focused outbound telesales of CatEye Products to an established but growing dealer base of dealers. Must be able to create a value-added-partner relationship with your accounts.
2. Support assigned outside sales representatives in the growth and overall management of territory. Strategize on best call practices with each rep and formulate a call plan.
3. Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals and product quotas as established.
4. Assess individual dealer needs and suggest how CatEye products can meet their requirements.
5. Attain working knowledge of CatEye brand history, vision and mission, and successfully communicate this message to your dealer base.
6. Attain expertise in the features and benefits of CatEye products and successfully communicate the unique qualities of the products and services we offer.
7. Handle administrative duties, such as maintaining an outbound call schedule, managing booking orders, backorders, and general order entry as required.
8. Successful candidates are goal-oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task and possess a desire to learn.
9. Must have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
10. The ability to travel in territory on an annual basis.
11. A pleasant personality, professional phone manner and great communication skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
12. 3+ years sales experience in an inside sales environment or similar roll.
This is currently a salaried position with health and other benefits.
Please send a brief cover letter outlining your interest and attach a resume to jobs AT cateye DOT com.