The Gear Movement, Boulder’s leading bike, ski and outdoor equipment online reseller is seeking a motivated and qualified individual to assist our shipping department, on a part time basis. 20-25hrs per week. Pay rate is $10-$12/hr based on experience.
Reports to: Shipping Manager and General Manager
- Accurately pick and pull items from inventory
- Package a large variety of bike, ski and outdoor equipment related items
- Organize and clean warehouse area
- Print and process packing slips
- Familiarity with bike, ski and outdoor related items
- Candidate is detail and number oriented
- Meet shipping deadlines and perform all requested tasks given by Shipping Manager
- Ability to help customers and represent organization in a professional manner
- Flexible availability
- PC Computer knowledge and typing skills
- Part time 20-25hrs per week
- Availability in the morning 5 days a week, 9-3pm if required
- Pay rate is $10-$12/hr based on experience.
- Interviews will take place from 6/26/13 – 6/28/12
- Position will begin on 7/1/13
- Previous bike or ski shop experience is desired
- Basic mechanical bike and ski related knowledge is desired
- Industry discounts offered on bike, ski and outdoor equipment
- Please send resumes to Jordan’s attention at info @ thegearmovement.com only. No phone calls please.