*** Position Filled ***
CeramicSpeed is growing Rapidly and we are looking to expand our U.S operations with an internal sales and technical support staff member whom can play a role in the day to day operation of CeramicSpeed within the U.S. The job is in close cooperation and with reference to head of business development.
The role of INTERNAL SALES & TECHNICAL SUPPORT has the primary responsibility of providing technical and mechanical services to the CeramicSpeed consumer. Handle the company’s internal sales requirements, ensuring a high level of efficiency and communication in relation to order handling, both B2B and consumer direct. In addition being on hand to provide technical expertise over the phone or via email with regards to product selection, care and maintenance guidelines, as well as conducting mechanical inspection and installation of products. All whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provides Sales and Technical support to B2B accounts and nationwide consumers.
- Be well positioned to deliver a high level of bicycle mechanic skills and experience.
- Communicate with B2B customers via inbound/outbound telephone calls and email.
- Provide inbound/outbound technical support to B2B customers and nationwide consumers via telephone and email.
- Provide efficient interaction with the CeramicSpeed Technical & Quality department to handle and manage U.S based warranty/technical cases.
- Deliver a high degree of customer care and service applied to all aspects of daily work.
- Stay up-to-date and in-touch with current trends happening within the company but also within the cycling and triathlon industry.
- Attend trade shows and consumer events where CeramicSpeed has physical presence.
Qualification & Experience
Experience from within the bike industry is desired. A history of work as a bicycle mechanic is desired. The ideal candidate, along with competent bike mechanic skills, must possess an ability to display good customer service skills and some form of experience in customer relations. Displaying confidence and professionalism in communication across all platforms; in person, inbound and outbound telephone handling as well as email exchange. Managing of multiple tasks and being proactive in the workplace will be required.
A candidate Whom is in a position two commence work on July 1st would be preferred but not essential.
This position is full-time and based out of Boulder, CO - USA
You will have an exciting job in a young company with high growth rates and ambitions. Your colleagues are competent and highly committed with a casual yet professional work environment.
Your salary will match your qualifications and the job content. The job start will be in accordance to agreement. Please send your application and CV to email@example.com. If you have questions you can call Head of Business Development, Americas - Ben Powell +1 608 358 9874
CeramicSpeed was established in 2004 and today we are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of ceramic bearings for the cycling industry. We have 15 years of experience with developing bearings with extreme low friction and longevity. All bearings are handmade in Denmark.
The products are distributed in more than 20 countries. Our current working partnerships sees us supplying some of the world's largest bike manufacturers along with the sponsorship of Tinkoff-Saxo, Team Astana, MTN Qhubeka and Specialized MTB Factory Racing.