CUORE of Switzerland Inc. is looking for a CUSTOMER Relationship Associate
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Aspirations, as well as embody the “CUORE SPIRIT” “We are hungry individuals with a dream to become our customers choice"
This candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “fast paced” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success that exceed our customer’s expectations and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Customer Relation Associate is accountable for managing, executing and planning our sales plan within the CUORE Individual Custom Apparel division. The position will require working directly with the Customer Relationship Manager, to ensure customer sales plans align with the CUORE objectives. Additionally, the Customer Relationship Associate provides visibility and input on sales opportunities as they pertain to new products and customers.
• Managing relationships with customers to maximize revenue and product distribution goals, driving incremental sales volume via promotions, timely communication with the customers, and identifying and activating new affiliates, teams and clubs.
• Provide support to overall department operations by assisting with other opportunistic in-house sales opportunities, publishing summary reports on sales activities, and interfacing with other functional areas in the company.
• Create annual sales plan to support CUORE custom business objectives.
• Develop strong customer relationships and communicate the message of CUORE in an authentic way.
• Conduct sales calls and sales trainings to our customer and future customers; seek to maximize sales and penetration objectives at both levels.
• Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
• Provide regular reporting/tracking of progress towards annual plan with a focus on revenue and penetration goals.
• Attend Event’s including coordinating/executing our event presence.
• Execute and evaluate ongoing trade promotions.
• Identify, analyze, and activate new affiliates
Position-Specific Skills Required
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a genuine CUORE ambassador, who exemplifies the CUORE culture in all candidate communications and interactions in our global network.
• Embody the CUORE Spirit and Ingredients.
• Research, analyze and create innovative approaches to develop CUORE penetration into North American market.
• Evaluates sales and profit potential of new customers, clubs and teams within stated go to market strategy and sales strategies.
• Develop networking approaches and plans, define support required from other departments, and makes comprehensive proposals to management.
• Strong selling, analytical, and creative problem solving skills focused on growing and supporting sales with a wide-range of our focused market areas.
• Strong customer service orientation is essential, as is the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, good analytical and quantitative skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
Leadership Skills Required
• Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
• Strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
Technical Expertise Required
• Knowledge of EXCEL, Word, or similar software is required.
• Likes systems support from various digital platforms
• BS/BA in business with an emphasis in sales marketing, or equivalent direct work experience required.
• 2-3 years in retail, sports marketing, or inside sales is required,
• Previous experience should include involvement in business development and exposure to buying and inventory control procedures.
• Secondary language French or Spanish would be plus
• Up to 10% travel.
• Travel to visit customers and Event’s will be required.
Connect with us email@example.com