Sales Associate: Full and Part -Time, Westminster AND Boulder.
Lead Sales Associate: Full -Time, Colorado Springs.
Lead Bike Mechanic: Full-Time, Colorado Springs.
Bike Mechanic: Full-Time, Aurora.
Bike Builder: Full-Time, Aurora.
Bicycle Village is Colorado's finest bike shop and an integral part of the Colorado cycling community. Our customers are a diverse cross-section of multicultural people, from novice riders who enjoy cycling for recreation, to world-class professional athletes and everything in between. They expect the best from us whether they are shopping for bikes, components, clothing or accessories. And at BV it's not good enough to do just enough, we consistently exceed expectations.
Associates are responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Serves customers by establishing rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of successful sale
• Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
• Describing and promoting product in line with customer's express needs as well as promoting purchase of related products
• Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
• Promote extended warranty/maintenance agreements, parts and accessories purchase
• Previous retail sales and customer service experience
• Passion for cycling / bicycles
• Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
Compensation: Starting at $8.00 per hour, depending upon experience; plus commission
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
• Retail discounts at our stores including bikes and parts
• Excellent training and professional development
• Seasonal Health Insurance plan
• Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Go to retailjobs.vailresorts.com. Search Keyword: Bicycle Village for complete listing of positions.