We're hiring for a part time shipping associate at The Feed. Perfect job for a CU student or anyone looking for some additional work this fall and winter.
As a Shipping Associate at The Feed you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the coolest people in Boulder. Feeling bonky at work? That's a thing of past when you work at The Feed. We've got unlimited snacks and other great tasting food for you to fuel your most epic work days. Your role as a Shipping Associate will include accurately picking, packing and signing customer orders as well as assisting the Shipping and Receiving Manager with other tasks as needed.
- Accurately read, pick and each Customer's order.
- Legibly and creatively sign each Customer's order
- Neatly tape all outgoing Customer orders.
- Refill all pick/pack containers on an ongoing basis
- Accurately record low inventory and ordering needs.
- Assist with daily package shipping when assigned.
- Assist in receiving and putting away all incoming inventory.
- Assist with entering inventory data when assigned.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grab objects.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. No calls.