Moots Cycles is seeking an energetic and organized individual to provide outstanding customer service and sales support at our Steamboat Springs bike factory. This position will be responsible for managing our front office, handling incoming customer inquiries, operating our online webstore and supporting our sales as well as production staff.
- Responsible for daily operation of our Steamboat Springs showroom
- Greet visitors, process showroom retail sales and give tours of our factory
- Manage Moots Apparel program and Moots.com webstore
- Answer consumer as well as dealer inquiries via email and phone
- Work closely in a support role with sales and production staff
• Experience in outdoor industry and/or professional work environment
• Proven organization, time management, and positive attitude
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent computer skills, including experience with Quickbooks & Microsoft Office
1. Competitive salary and benefits based on experience
2. Medical and Dental Benefits
4. Company Retirement plan
5. Paid Time Off
About Moots Cycles:
Moots Cycles is based in Steamboat Springs, CO and for 34 years has lead the industry handcrafting mountain, road, and cyclocross frames and components for cycling enthusiasts worldwide. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org, please no phone or in-person inquiries.