The CSM is here to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes. This position's primary responsibility is to answer and troubleshoot customer questions / issues they have, drive deeper engagement and feature adoption through ongoing training and education initiatives and to encourage the use of additional TrainingPeaks products where appropriate.
- Resolve customer questions and issues (reactive and proactive) via email, phone/skype, online webinars, etc...
- Understand why and how each customer uses our products and seek opportunities to drive a deeper level of engagement and feature use.
- Provide an exceptional onboarding experience for coaches and athletes.
- Encourage the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate.
- Compose clear and concise written technical documentation for our online content resource center, external website, e-learning modules and FAQ/knowledge base.
- Be a resource to the marketing team for content, events and social media support.
- Be able to provide in-person and online training and education for TrainingPeaks University.
- Must be highly customer focused.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a self starting multi-tasker with a proven ability to take ownership of projects while working closely with others in a fast paced open air team environment.
- Have a proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude.
- Must show a passion for endurance sports, health & fitness with a customer centric mindset.
- Must have proven and extensive experience using downloadable training devices (ex: heart rate monitors, GPS devices, power meters, etc…) with a working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks.
- Must have a working understanding of concepts around training and racing with power.
- Must have a proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal).
- Must possess and prove strong critical thinking and problem solving skills without a lot of direction or input.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Has experience using WKO
- Experience with ZenDesk