The Feed provides athletes with the widest selection of active nutrition and healthy snacks on the market today. We use science, our experience, and advice from pro athletes to give our customers personalized recommendations for better nutrition. Our e-commerce platform allows customers to learn about nutrition and then build a custom box for one-time or subscription purchase.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Manager who can join our team and
provide our customers with great service and product recommendations. As the Customer Service Manager, you’ll be the voice of our company and interact directly with our customers. Clear communication, high energy, and problem solving skills are keys to success in the position. This is a chance to be an early team member of a growing company in an amazing industry. The position is full time and based in our Boulder, Colorado office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Receive and handle questions that customers bring to us, via email, social media, and phone.
• Learn the basic science behind sports nutrition so you can help guide our customers into appropriate products.
• Proactively work with order fulfillment to ensure that customer orders are shipping in a timely fashion.
• Support warehouse operations on a daily basis in shipping and managing inventory.
• Opportunity to improve our product by listening to customer feedback, identifying and clearly defining problems and recommending changes.
• Contribute to blog content and social media on a monthly basis.
• A passion for food, the outdoors, and sports!
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• 1-3 years of working in customer service (or another customer facing role), preferably at an online business.
• Ability to quickly learn various software interfaces and online communication tools / user management.
• Ability to work in a dynamic start up environment, with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get stuff done.
This job is a full time office job, 830am – 530pm, Monday – Friday. Some light warehouse work is required, along with the ability to lift boxes that are 50 lbs or less. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
No relocation reimbursement. No calls. Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.