FasCat Coaching is seeking a kick ass coach with experience coaching athletes on a full time basis. He/she will be expected to personally coach athletes by providing excellent athlete service, interpreting power data, designing training plans, teaching tactics, working training camps, coaching indoor cycling classes, and leading group rides. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic motivator and passionate about coaching athletes as a career. Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must. Prior performance center or similar environment working experience is a HUGE plus.
1) B.S. Life Sciences or greater
2) 1.5 years+ coaching experience
4) Experience training and racing with a powermeter (TrainingPeaks & WKO+)
5) Demonstrated coaching success with examples of exemplary customer service
6) Category 2 or higher level cyclist
7) USA Cycling coaches license, TrainingPeaks certified
Employment & Compensation: based on experience within a $28 – $52k range, 3 weeks paid vacation, health insurance, health club membership
Applicants that meet the criteria above are encouraged to send:
1) cover letter
to firstname.lastname@example.org Experience described above absolutely required
Letter of referral from former personal coach, previous employer, directeur, mentor, coached athletes and/or teammate(s) is also welcome.