a Culture of Speed is seeking a bike mechanic/salesperson for full-time work. The ideal candidate for this position is a cyclist (mountain or road) and an EXPERIENCED bike mechanic who is also comfortable in a sales role. You have the ability to help customers choose and correctly size a bike. Providing outstanding customer service is paramount.
a Culture of Speed carries bikes and accessories from some of the finest brands in cycling—Focus, Scott & Specialized. We’re a small, but rapidly growing, full-service shop located in the heart of the best road and mountain riding on the Front Range.
HUSTLE! Don't have it? Don't apply. We're a busy store and need someone who is self-motivated and willing to help with anything that needs to get done. Friendly? Outgoing? You need to be both. Additionally, you need to be a very active and effective communicator.
NOTE: To be considered for this job, you must answer ALL the questions.
What is your level of experience with the following?:
- Bike repair--basic tunes, brake bleeds, overhauls, fork rebuilds, custom bike builds
- Operating a point-of-sale system
- Selling products in a retail environment
- Why are you the best candidate for this job?
- Provide an example of excellent customer service that you've either given or received.
- What questions do you have for us?
Thanks for your interest!
To apply, please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.