*One of Outside Magazine's Best Places to work 4 years in a row* TrainingPeaks is part of Peaksware in beautiful Boulder. Peaksware brings together industry leading brands to help guide people along their journey of improvement through a unique approach to deliberate practice. We develop software solutions and provide services to help guide people to set a specific goal, get expert instruction, perform focused practice and adapt to the immediate feedback received. This shared approach is the common thread connecting our brands which include MakeMusic, TrainingPeaks, Best Bike Split and TrainHeroic.
TrainingPeaks is founded on a culture of passion for what we do and balance in how we do it. Our open work environment encourages collaboration to creatively and collectively solve problems and create new ideas. As athletes and coaches ourselves, we are absolutely passionate about helping motivated individuals to achieve their dreams. We’re proud of the unique work environment this has created, and it’s a big part of the reason TrainingPeaks has been on the list of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for four years in a row!
What will you do in this role?
The CSM is here to provide an exceptional experience to all customers with the end goal of increasing their success as coaches and athletes. This position's primary responsibility is to answer and troubleshoot customer questions and issues, drive deeper engagement and feature adoption through ongoing training and education initiatives and to encourage the use of additional Best Bike Split and TrainingPeaks products and services where appropriate.
● Resolve customer questions and issues (reactive and proactive) via email, online webinars, etc. primarily for Best Bike Split and assisting with TrainingPeaks.
● Understand why and how each customer uses our products and seek opportunities to drive a deeper level of engagement and feature use.
● Provide an exceptional onboarding experience for coaches and/or athletes.
● Encourage the use of the TrainingPeaks ecosystem of products and features where appropriate.
● Compose clear and concise written technical documentation for our online content resource center, external website, elearning modules and FAQ/knowledge base.
● Be a resource to the marketing team for content, events and social media support.
What does it take to be successful in this role?
● Experience using TrainingPeaks Premium and or TrainingPeaks Coach Edition.
● Experience as an athlete and or coach training for Triathlon endurance events.
● Extensive experience using downloadable training devices and Power Meters with Powerbased training, with a working understanding of how to analyze that data in TrainingPeaks.
● Must be highly customer focused and a team player.
● Must be a self starting multitasker with a proven ability to take ownership of projects while working closely with others in a fast paced open air team environment.
● Have a proven positive ‘can do’ ‘will do’ attitude.
● Must show a passion for endurance sports, health & fitness with a customer centric mindset.
● Must have a proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally (both written and verbal).
● Must possess and prove strong critical thinking and problem solving skills without a lot of direction or input.
Additional Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
● Experience using Best Bike Split
● Experience using WKO
● Experience with ZenDesk
Why Work For Us?
● Fun product we are all passionate about
● Small company, Start Up like feel, means lots of diversity in your daily job, and freedom to choose best implementation
● We address our technical debt!
● WorkLife Balance!
Perks & Benefits include:
● 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buyup options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
● $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living.
● Three weeks of PTO for all new hires...increases in PTO at various years of service.
● After 7 years of service we offer a four week paid sabbatical for all employees.
● Company paid cell phone and plan (data, text and minutes).
● Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
● Onsite workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
● Flexible work schedule among a group of highperformance, highly driven professionals.
● Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
We have a very flexible work schedule among a group of highperformance, highly driven professionals. Most of the employees at TrainingPeaks are fitness/outdoor enthusiasts or competitive endurance athletes, and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce. If you are looking for a great atmosphere, fun people, and the ability to make a difference in the health and fitness of people everywhere, we want to talk with you.