CatEye America is a cycling accessory company focused on the building a loyal cycling and retail base with strong customer service and sales support.
CatEye America and it’s parent company CatEye Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of high quality bicycle headlights, taillight, cycle computers and accessories.
We are looking to hire a friendly, creative, versatile and adaptable individual who is self-motivated and
can work independently or as a team to contribute in several key areas:
•Daily packing and shipping of orders
•Tracking and keeping detailed records of inventory and shipments
•Detailed inventory receipt and documentation
This individual has the supporting responsibility of providing careful picking and packing of the product as well as processing the shipments with UPS, FedEx or other carrier. CatEye staff have the responsibility of near perfect order picking and packing. The hire will have day-to-day
responsibilities or handling, tracking and executing the smooth and timely delivery of individual and retailer orders.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to high demands of timely shipping to customers.
• Product service requests from retailers, consumers and distributors
• Enter orders, package, and ship product and requests
• Ability to make quick judgment calls regarding warranty and customer service issues.
• Strong communication skills - written and oral
• Exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple task
• Computer and typing skills - Macintosh or Windows environment
• Knowledge of REI or Amazon on line ordering system a plus.
The ideal candidate must be friendly, cheerful, team oriented individual and have knowledge of shipping / receiving procedures, shipping software systems, etc. They must be extremely detail oriented and highly capable of managing all aspects of a warehouse and shipping. This is a small, fast moving business. Flexibility, adaptability and change must be enthusiastically embraced.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary $30,000 with Health, Vacation, 401K and Profit Sharing programs.
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org