CatEye America is a cycling accessory company focused on the building a loyal cycling and retail base with strong customer service and sales support.
CatEye America and it’s parent company CatEye Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of high quality bicycle headlights, taillight, cycle computers and accessories.
We are looking to hire a friendly, creative, versatile and adaptable individual who is self-motivated and
can work independently or as a team to contribute in several key areas:
• After Sales customer service
• Telephone technical support
• Warranty service
This individual has the primary responsibility of offering Cat Eye customer service support to bicycle
retailers and bicycling consumers. The hire will have day-to-day
responsibilities or handling, tracking and executing customer service tasks such as individual sales
and warranty to the bicycle retailer & consumers as well as in depth and detailed technical support.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to customer service inquiries via phone, mail and e-mail
• Handling customer service requests from retailers, consumers and distributors
• Enter orders, package, and ship product and requests
• Ability to make quick judgment calls regarding warranty and customer service issues.
• Strong communication skills - written and oral
• Exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple tasks
• Computer and typing skills - Macintosh or Windows environment
The ideal candidate must be friendly, cheerful, customer service oriented and has a very good telephone skills. They must be extremely detail oriented and personable on the phone. They will be responsible for
answering technical consumer questions regarding bicycle parts and accessories and how they work.
A cycling enthusiast is preferred. This is a small, fast moving business. Flexibility, adaptability and
change must be enthusiastically embraced.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary $35,000 with Health, Vacation, 401K and Profit Sharing programs.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org