The Pros Closet is the largest new & used cycling source on eBay. TPC helps retailors, athletes, companies, and outdoor enthusiasts sell their new and used overstock. TPC currently operates exclusively on eBay and study's auction science to sell its inventory quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in the bike or ski industry
- Knowledge of cycling and/or ski components a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude and a consistent work ethic are all a must.
- A passion for the outdoors.
Overview of the Auction Manager position:
An Auction Manger is responsible for researching and creating auctions to the highest standards in the industry.
The position calls for regular, close communication with consumers, clients and other operational divisions within the business.
Maintaining a positive, helpful attitude is imperative in this position. Flexibility and a willingness to help in any way possible are needed in our small, dynamic team environment.
Time management skills, including the ability to work efficiently, accurately, and be self-motivated, are expected.
A passion for working in a high growth business is critical, as the pace and expectations of the culture require both a high attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain auctions while applying The Pro's Closets proven auction science. Ensuring each auction nets top market value within our target time and sell-thru rate.
- Answer customer questions and communicate with our clients so they know the current status of their auctions
- Participate in a proactive team environment
- Maintain daily productivity expectations
- Demonstrate proficiency with our computer systems and software
- In addition to on-the-job training, the employee is encouraged to use, enjoy and better understand our products outside of work.
Please respond with Resume and References attached.
Visit our Website