Location: Carmichael Training Systems Corporate Headquarters, Colorado Springs, CO
Status: Part/Full Time
Overview of Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Athlete Services Customer Relations Representative is providing athletes with account support as it relates to contract renewals, recurring billing, email communication with athletes throughout the coaching cycle, online coaching tool troubleshooting and providing information to athletes on camps and new coaching services. This position may handle inside sales via phone and email of all Carmichael Training Systems products for our four locations (Colorado Springs, Co, Brevard, NC, Tucson, AZ and Santa Ynez, CA.
This individual will be expected to add value to our customer service through quick and effective response times and continuing to enhance the customer experience.
As part of the Sales & Marketing department, the Athlete Services Representative may be asked to attend certain events in order to create a presence for the Company and answer sales related inquiries.
Occasionally, this individual will be asked to follow up on sales leads generated by events to assist in the outside sales efforts.
• Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, excellent command of the computer and willing to learn new programs.
• Must be quick-thinking, decisive, and have ability to both work independently and be a resourceful team player.
• Must possess strong work ethic, and both excellent time management skills and communication skills.
• Personal interest in endurance sports is required.
• Able to work occasional evenings and weekends for local events.
1. Annual salary commensurate with education and experience
2. Medical and Dental Benefits
3. Flexible Spending Account
4. 401k plan
5. Paid Time Off (14 days per year, accrues monthly)
**Please email resume to Paula Amsden at pamsden AT trainright DOT com