Alexander Dawson School in Lafayette is looking for an Assistant Cyclocross Coach for the fall sports season. Approximate dates are August 27 through mid November.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Need to be skilled cyclocross and/or mountain bike rider, preferably with coaching experience.
- Need basic bike mechanic skills such as tire changing, derailleur and brake adjustments.
- Need to be able to drive mini bus (no CDL needed) with trailer.
Practice 3 days per week:
- Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30-5:30PM. Thursdays from 3:30-6:00PM.
- 5-6 Weekend races, Saturdays or Sundays, around Boulder/Denver area. Race day time commitment roughly 3 hrs (before and during Junior races).
Team is made up of approximately 10-15 riders in grades 6-12 with varying skill levels. Must be able to collaborate with head coach and enjoy working with juniors. Reliability and ability to work independently with group of riders is critical.
To apply please contact David Hansburg, Athletic Director, Dawson School via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a letter of interest and resume.