- Fri June 27th: Call a friend and go ride bikes. Grab a beer after. We now declare you: awesome.
- Sat June 28th, High Noon: Denver Chain Chase Royal Rush 2. This will be a ride for all bike types and skill levels. It's a 5 checkpoint poker run. Each participant receives a card at each stop. The best hand is rewarded the biggest prize, however awards are also given to fastest female, fastest male, best costume and biggest bar tab.
- Sat June 28th: Moots Colorado Ranch Rally. The event starts and finishes at Moots World Headquarters. This is a non-timed, non-competitive ride. You can ride at your own pace or that of the group around you. There are no awards other than seeing the amazing country side around Steamboat and meeting some great people along the way. When you enter the event you will also be entered into the drawing for a Moots Psychlo X frame.
- Sun June 28th: Bike & Brew @ Hogshead Brewery. Commute to Hogshead Brewery by bike and get a free pint from 12-4pm. Then check out awesome bikes from Spot and Foundry while you're at it!
- Sat June 28th: The Vuelta a Keystone. Head up to the hills for scenic views, gorgeous hills and a family friendly festival post-race!
- Sat June 28th: John Stenner Memorial Colorado TT Championship.
- Sat June 28th: 40 in the Fort. 40 miles of the Fort Collins area’s finest single track, over 7000 feet of climbing, and considered by many to be one of the toughest races around.
- Sat June 28th: Winter Park Super Loop. Epic Singletrack Race #2 hits the singletrack with their super loop course that has some new twists (goal - more singletrack!). Racing for all ages and abilities. Check-in starts at 8am. The race begins promptly at 10am. Mariachi music and other fine additions all day long.
- Sat/Sun: Big Mountain Enduro, Durango. The Durango Enduro is not for the timid; it is a true backcountry event that will require riders to have moderate to excellent fitness and great bike handling skills on steep, technical terrain at high altitudes.
- Sun: The Golden Gran Fondo. Join Kris Thompson, myself, Fixie Dave and a whole bunch of other gluttons for punishment for the 2nd year of this race. Fondo-licious.
Group Rides (a mix of fun AND suffering)
The following rides are open to the public and have a mix of team members and individuals. Check with the shop if you have any questions or weather is questionable. Rides require a road bike but vary in speed/required skill.
- Saturdays (North Boulder): Boulder Cycle Sport North. Ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Saturdays (Boulder): Boulder Cycling Club. Ride rolls out at 9 a.m. Oscar Blues beer post.
- Saturdays (Cherry Creek): Adventure Cycling. This no-drop ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Sat/Sun: Team Evergreen-mtb and road.
- Sundays (Golden) Peak Cycles. This fast-paced ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Sundays (Highlands Ranch) BikeSource Group Ride. The ride rolls out 9 a.m.