- Fri June 6th: Bike and Movie Night at Valmont.Tonight, what could be better than riding your bike to Valmont? How about riding it there and then watching "The Sandlot" at dusk? For FREE!! Sponsored by Gebhardt BMW. Presented by Boulder Outdoor Cinema. Bon Appétit Mobile Bistro will have food available for purchase.
- Sat June 7th, 1-6 pm: Tour de Taps.Explore some of the many fine microbreweries in Boulder County as you pedal your way on select roads to “earn” your beer and snacks. Route has been designed for ease of cycling, incorporating the beauty of Boulder County and best of the breweries to ensure that you make it home safely and with a smile.
- Sat June 7th: Buena Vista Bike Fest.
- Sat June 7th: Animal Sanctuary Fundraiser. WALK/BIKE/RUN at the Sanctuary in Keenesberg,CO to raise money to feed the...lions and tigers and BEARS. OH! MY! Should be a fun day for the whole family with a 3 mile flat trail, breakfast, free tee shirt PLUS admission to the sanctuary.
- Sun June 8th, 11 am start: The Yak and Yeti Brewery Bike Crawl. Start at Yak and Yeti Brewpub (Arvada), to Odyssey Beerwerks, then to Golden for the final...THREE. Go get em'.
- Sat June 7th: Sunshine Hill Climb. Sounds happy and sunny and full of butterflies, but this hill climb is not for toddlers. Screaming quads and cramping calves. Wooo-hoooo!!
- Sat June 7th: Hammer Time Trial. Racing begins at 9:30 a.m. OTC Velodrome, Memorial Park, Colorado Springs.
- Sun June 8th: Sonic Boom/Lucky Pie Crit. Come watch as Colorado’s best cyclists race up Main Street and around Memory Square Park.
- Sun June 8th: The Bandido Tri. Matt Sodnicar is putting together this tri-fecta of bike radness. Road, mountain and cyclocross - all in one day. Bring one bike, two, or three. This will be more fun than suffering, and cheating will surely be encouraged.
Group Rides (a mix of fun AND suffering)
The following rides are open to the public and have a mix of team members and individuals. Check with the shop if you have any questions or weather is questionable. Rides require a road bike but vary in speed/required skill.
- Saturdays (North Boulder): Boulder Cycle Sport North. Ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Saturdays (Boulder): Boulder Cycling Club. Ride rolls out at 9 a.m. Oscar Blues beer post.
- Saturdays (Cherry Creek): Adventure Cycling. This no-drop ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Sat/Sun: Team Evergreen-mtb and road.
- Sundays (Golden) Peak Cycles. This fast-paced ride leaves at 10 a.m.
- Sundays (Highlands Ranch) BikeSource Group Ride. The ride rolls out 9 a.m.
Wicked Weekend Deals
- Boulder Cycle Sport Customer Appreciation Sale. Insane deals. Stop in and check it out.
- The Cycle Analyst (Denver). After 25 years of serving the community, the Cycle Analyst is going out of business. Which means killer prices and gratuitous high-fives.