Photo: courtesy of Hardcastlephotography.com
- Sat/Sun, Keystone: Beti AllRide Clinic. [Editor's note: Where I learned the phrase, "Boobs to the bar" last year. That kind of fun, ladies.] Although Keyston is officially sold out, It's not too late to sign up for the next one in Crested Butte(Aug 2/3).
- Sat June 21st, 7am Red Rocks Fitness Challenge. Why not mix it up a bit on the first official day of Summer! Head to Red Rocks and get a little cyclo-cross training in.
- Sun June 22nd, 9am: 2014 Host City Community Ride - Breckenridge. Join the Breckenridge Community and the USA Pro Challenge for a fun, free bike ride. All are welcome. All you need to do is bring your bike - they'll bring the cowbell! Anyone who rides will be eligible to win two VIP tickets to the Breckenridge Stage 5 Finish! 15 mi/30 mi options.
- Sat, Jun 21st: Deer Trail RR.
- Sat, Jun 21st: RME Race #4 (Indian Creek). This race is a fundraiser for Douglas County Search and Rescue and is being held under Special Use Permit from the USFS, and many others. There are 7 different permitting entities that allow this race to happen.
Photo: courtesy of Mountain Moon Photography
- Sat, Jun 21: Mountain Top Cycling Club Experience Ride, Florissant, CO. The Mountain Top Cycling Club hosts it's 3rd annual bicycle fundraising event to raise money for the Mountain Top Teller County High School Mountain Bike Team. There will be a 106 mile century with over 10,000 feet of elevation gain, a 75 mile route with 6,000 feet of elevation gain, and a 50 mile half century with 4,000 feet of elevation gain. Climb your way to supporting High School Cycling!
- Sat/Sun: Big Mountain Enduro Series Kick-off. Throughout all the years, Snowmass has remained progressive every step of the way and is now excited to show off the bike park and trails to the new and exciting world of Big Mountain Enduro, which will be the first stop of the BME series and second stop of the North American Enduro Tour (NAET).
- Sun, Jun 22nd: The Ridge at 38 Criterium is a Bronze level Rocky Mountain Road Cup race on a fast, 6-corner, 1.15 mile course in the in the heart of downtown Wheat Ridge on 38th Ave. In addition to racing, the event features a festive atmosphere with food, live music, and face painting among other things along the Wheat Ridge main-street area known as Ridge at 38!
- Sun, Jun 22nd: The Black Forest Classic Gran Fondo. The Colorado Riders Club is holding the 5th annual Black Forest Classic, 2nd year as a timed Gran Fondo on June 22, 2014. The event is for a good cause benefiting the Denver Children's Advocacy Center.
Happy deals to save you $:
- Vuelta a Keystone discount. Use the coupon code 303CYCLING to register for the Vuelta a Keystone and get $35 off. $50 vs. $85 for a wild ride and a bag full of schwag.
- Beer & Bike Tours. If you haven't done a tour with Bob, you haven't passed the CO residential test. Book a Pro Challenge Tour using the coupon code ALEX and get 20% off any Pro Challenge Tour.
- Cycle Analyst's Going out of Business Sale. There are discounts and then there are discounts. Insane discounts from a shop that's been well loved for 25 years. Go check it out.
- Lucky Bikes. This is no weekend sale. It's an ALL the time sale. They have the coolest bikes there for kids, hipsters, and hard-core racers--on the cheaps and lovingly maintained/repurposed by the best staff and kids in Colorado. A bike purchased here is a bike that makes the world a better place.