- Friday: Ride your bike before it snows. Seriously. That's it. Anyone have anything else? Post it in a comment!
- Saturday, March 8th, 2 p.m. *Rescheduled due to last Saturday's snow: Cyclofemme's Cycle and Sip. Join Girl Bike Love and co. for a short ride around Boulder to one of her favorite sipping establishments. This is the first in a series of monthly rides meant to join the women's cycling community regardless of bicycle preference.
- Saturday, March 8th, 6-9 p.m. Mosaic's 5th Annual Winter Bash. Come to the Mosaic Factory and get a first look at select 2014 NAHBS Show Bikes before they head to Charlotte, NC. They'll have Sanitas Brewing beers on tap, a new t-shirt from Endurance Conspiracy for sale, and other fun Mosaic shwag. Even Kanye will be there.
- Saturday, March 8th: University of Denver Criterium Round and round and round they go...
- Sunday, March 9th: Frost Bite TT 2nd times a charm.
Group Rides (A mix of fun AND suffering)
Looking for a group ride? We hear this over and over again! Here's a few to hook you up. All three are open to the public and have a mix of team members and individuals. Check with the shop if weather is questionable. Rides require a road bike but vary in speed/required skill.
- Saturdays (North Boulder) Boulder Cycle Sport North Ride.
Ride leaves at 10 a.m. from BCS North. The pace (pretty fast) and route is determined by the group of the day. Solid handling skills and knowledge of the area required. *Boulder Cycle Sport is also looking for new members for their Community Road Team. Give them a shout for more details.
- Saturdays (Cherry Creek) Adventure Cycling Group Ride. The shop opens at 9:30 for bagels and coffee and maintenance needs. This no-drop ride leaves at 10. Avg distance is 24-28 miles with several points of regrouping along the way. For any questions, please call Erik at 303-699-2514.
- Sundays (Golden) Peak Cycles Group Ride.This ride is fast paced, but fun (avgs 20 mph...climbing). It's led by "Big George" Mullen, master fitter at Peak. The group splits several times so you won't be alone. Women are welcome (and they attend)! For questions, give the shop a call at (303) 216-1616.
- Saturday is Volunteer Shop Day at Lucky Bikes Re-cyclery, (which is the community bike shop for Trips for Kids). They are looking for volunteers to invest a few hours working on bikes or other shop projects anytime during regular shop hours, 10 am to 5:30 pm. Contact Tania Satchwell, Program Mgr, email@example.com or call 720-454-9722 for details and to talk timing.
*Have an event you want posted on this? 1. Get it on our calendar. 2. Email Katie@303cycling.com the event by Thursday nights. 3. We will hook you up.