- Sat. Aug 30th: Tour de Fat, Fort Collins. Ready or not, the Tour de Fat will be meandering, pandering, and Ned Flandering through 10 U.S. cities this year, spreading the good word about the radness of the mighty bicycle and a simple, honest way of living.
- Sat Aug 30th : Primal Global Solidarity Group Ride. Show your support for the women in Afghanistan who risk their lives for the opportunity to do something we sometimes take for granted… riding a bike. Easy out and back ride with food at noon. Families welcome!!
- Sat. Aug 30th: Axel Project Ride. A breathtaking 48 or 80 mile charity ride over Dallas Divide into Placerville or Telluride and back. One of the most spectacular journeys you can take on a bike with up to 5,000 ft. of total climbing, thin air, and epic beauty. All proceeds benefit the Axel Project and their mission to introduce bicycles and a healthy lifestyle to kids and families.
- Sun. Aug 31st: Bunny Hop Competition at Madlife, Boulder. Guys, I still can't quite figure out WHAT this is, but it looks like great fun.
- Sun. Aug 31st, 10am: The 2nd Annual Colorado Summer Vintage Mtb Ride. Sponsored by the Pro's Closet, "Dust off those old school whips, the 2nd Annual Colorado Summer Vintage MTB Ride is just a week away!"
- Mon. Sept 1st, 8am: Back to Basics labor day-Labor Day. Mid-week Cx is almost here. Donate an hour of time to get the course race-ready and get a free race registration!!
- Sat/Sun/Mon: Steamboat Stage Race. 3 Days of racing to dominate the 2014 Road season. Presented by Moots Cycles & Steamboat Velo. $9,000 GC cash purse, plus quality merchandise, &!chance to win free Moots frame at the Moots Factory BBQ. This is the end, Fasties. Make it count.
- Fri/Sat/Sun: The Grand Junction Off-Road. Imagine a 3 day mtb event featuring some of the most scenic and breathtaking trails in the world, kicking back with friends for frosty post-ride libations and taking in a full day of free music as the sun sets behind expansive red rock mesas. For all attending “The Grand” on Labor Day Weekend, it won’t be a dream; you'll be living it.
- Sat. Aug 30th: The Highlands Ranch MTB Series finale. The participants of this final chapter in the series are sure to leave it all out on the trail.
- Sun. Aug 31st: The West Elk Bicycle Classic. Join Dave Wiens, Primal's John Hutchinson and Feedback Sports' Sammy Rutherford this Monday for 105 miles, 9,300 feet of climbing and 29 miles of dirt/gravel. Do you have what it takes to take the Elk by the horns?
Deals of the Millennium
- Sat/Sun/Mon: Salvagetti Garage Sale. Shhhhh. We don't want the masses crawling all over YOUR goods. But a little bird (Bike Shop Girl) told me that this is going to be amazing. Uh. May. Zing. All day Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10am-2pm. Come find your new bike, or fun new accessory to make your current bike even more fun.
- Sat. Aug 30th: Bellwether Super Rep Sale. Just a ton of good stuff, uber-cheap. We don't make the rules. We just post the game. And there will be free beer. 3 Blue Willow, Ken Caryl Valley, all day Saturday.
*Do you have an event you'd like posted on this?
1. Get it on our calendar.
2. Email Katie@303cycling.com the event by Thursday nights.
3. We will hook you up.
4. You buy Katie a bottle of wine--doesn't even have to be nice wine. Seriously.