Date: Friday January 10th, 2014
Place: East Boulder Rec Center
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
Please Pre-Register here
The event is at the East Boulder Rec Center. There will be many non-cycling activities.
- a photo booth p/b Clement
- dodge ball
- jumping castle p/b Innovative Office Solutions
- meet the pros
- a National junior slide show!
The event is made possible by donors. A donation bucket will be at the door.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that fits the activities: swimming, dancing, athletic play.
Come get a taste of Boulder. Dinner will be an omnivore's dilemma, as it will include vegetarian and gluten free options in addition to carnivore fare. Food is provided by these great companies.
- Tokyo Joes with a restaurant at 25th and Arapahoe in Boulder (map).
- Yellow Belly Chicken with a restaurant at 25th and Arapahoe in Boulder (map).
Please complete a release prior to coming, so people can quickly get into the venue and celebrate.