Are you an experienced partnership and events marketer passionate about endurance sports and enjoy creating relationships and working directly with customers? If so Peaksware, LLC, developer of TrainingPeaks.com, is looking for a full time, Partnership & Events Coordinator to focus on marketing activations and promotions with brand partners, coordinate sponsorship expos, tradeshows, and special events. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and have direct experience with event logistics and managing partnership and sponsorship contracts, activations and reporting. Experience in the endurance sports industry is a plus. If you believe that your experience, fresh ideas and initiative can help drive new customers and help grow the TrainingPeaks brand, then we want to talk to you.
The successful candidate will report to the Brand Marketing Manager and will work closely with the Marketing, Creative, Customer Success and Coach Sales teams to coordinate the implementation of partnership and event marketing initiatives to generate visibility, new leads and accounts for TrainingPeaks.com.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Activate and manage relationships with partners, sponsorships, affiliates, clubs, ambassadors, professional teams, and athletes.
- Coordinate all sponsorship event and travel logistics for up to 10 endurance sport events, expos and tradeshows per year.
- Track, analyze and adjust partnership tactics and promotions based on results.
- Work with the Creative and Marketing teams to develop signage, advertising, branding and promotional materials.
- Coordinate the TrainingPeaks Ambassador program.
- Responsible for partnership reporting, post-event debriefing, reconciliation of budgets, and working with the Marketing and Sales teams to follow up on new partnership opportunities.
- Strong communication and verbal skills.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 1-2 yrs experience with event management, partnership and sponsorship coordination.
- Experience in the Endurance Sports industry preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20% (including weekends) as necessary.
- Customer-service orientated and positive attitude.
- Organized, professional, able to interact with vendors, partners and customers professionally.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and have worked in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Creative and innovative in planning events.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted