CatEye America is a cycling accessory company focused on building a loyal cycling and retail base. CatEye America and its parent company CatEye Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of high quality bicycle headlights, taillights, cycle computers and accessories.
Description: The warehouse worker will increase operational efficiency, company profitability and customer satisfaction by accurately and safely receiving and storing product, as well as picking and packing, and scanning orders for pickup.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Stocking, filling and setting orders up for pickup
• Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits
• Assist in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently
Primary Objectives: The warehouse worker will perform positively in the accurate and expedient fulfillment of customer orders.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
• Recognize and understand product SKUs
• Understand basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures
• Broad knowledge and experience in: ability to work independently with some direction
• Above averages skills in: accuracy to attention and detail
• Excellent skills in: team player working in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to: multi-task
• Experience in: basic computer/keyboarding skills
• Physical Demands: Lift/carry/maneuver heavy boxes up to and including 50 lbs.
Salary and Benefits: Salary $28,000 - $30,000 based on experience. Health and Vacation.
Send a cover letter and resume to jobs AT cateye DOT com