Tour de Ladies is a fully supported, non-competitive, women only cycling event. With two route options, there is a ride for everyone. Whether you are a novice or experienced cyclist, Tour de Ladies is a fabulous opportunity to spend the day with your girlfriends while enjoying a gorgeous ride. Best of all, it's a celebration of sisterhood as we support for the Douglas County Women's Crisis & Family Outreach Center. Follow us on facebook to stay informed as our big day draws near.
In addition to a great experience riding with girlfriends on some of Colorado’s most scenic roads, each participant will receive:
• Refreshments and support throughout both of the rides
• a ticket to the post-ride party
• a specially designed 2013 Tour de Ladies t-shirt
• a virtual bag of goodies from our many sponsors
• Bike Number and Rider Bib
The Tour de Ladies offers a 25-mile route and a 62.5 mile Metric Century.