February 22-24, 2013, NAHBS in downtown Denver at the Colorado Convention Center, Hall D.
- Friday, February 22, 11-6pm, $18;
- Saturday, February 23, 10-6pm, $18;
- Sunday, February 24, 10-5pm, $15.
These fees apply if you register online before the 20th, if not you will pay $4 extra at the event (7000 expected to attend).
This will be the 8th annual NAHBS bicycle show. The show has grown 8-10% a year since 2005. The NAHBS show moves location every year, so head to downtown Denver to check it out.
If you visit the show and use Twitter, use the hashtag #NAHBS.
NAHBS Mobile App
This year there will be a mobile app. instead of a paper guide. With features such as interactive floor maps, brief exhibitor bios, attendee photo galleries and calendar reminders, it works on Android and iOS, so bring your smartphone to enhance your NAHBS experience. It will be ready for download on February 21.
- NAHBS - On Track to Break Records
- InRoads Story of Handmade Bikes in Denver and Boulder Area
- Special Off Site Unaffiliated NAHBS Exhibit
- Connor Cycles - Wood Bike [video]
- Stinner Frameworks - How our Bikes are Made
- Connor Cycles Debuts Ash Wood 29er
- Shimano Returns as Top Line NAHBS Sponsor
- Boulder Area Companies Prepare for NAHBS
- Alpha and Moots NAHBS Ride
- Ride to the NAHBS with Pete Webber
- 303Photo - Photo Gallery
- 2013 NAHBS - Award Winners Saturday
- VeloNews Gallery
- 2013 NAHBS Wraps Up
- Colorado NAHBS Awards