Ready for an exclusive opportunity? FAT TIRE FLURRY 4 JAMESTOWN on 12/15/13. Just waiting for permit to confirm...
Here is the skinny:
* on December 15th 9-1pm - you can ride the Lefthand and James canyons between 9-11am. The road will only be open to this event this one time slot!
* This ride will benefit the residents of the town directly
* The ride will begin and end at the Greenbriar. We hope you ride there unless coming only for brunch at the Greenbriar.
* You will be able to pre register for a suggested donation of $50 and suggested donation of $60 day of.
* It will be awesome, cold and fun to ride up for a yummy hot treat waiting for you at the Merc!
* Not into riding in the cold... no problem, meet up at the Greenbriar (base of Lefthand Canyon) for brunch and a portion of your bill will goto the fund raiser!