Registration is live for bike-centric hackfest in Boulder on May 14th
Boulder, Colo. (April 15, 2013)— Boulder-based bike movement PeopleForBikes.org and web developer Quick Left are collaborating on the first Bikes & Bytes: National Bike Month Hackfest. On May 14th, bike geeks and computer geeks will join forces as they compete to develop bicycle-themed mobile or web applications in three hours or less.
Bikes & Bytes Event Details:
· When: Tuesday, May 14, 2013. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and final judging is at 10:00 p.m. Hacking takes place from 6:30 to 9:30.
· Where: Quick Left, 902 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colo. 80302
· Who can attend? The event welcomes pre-registered coders of all abilities and experience levels as well as pre-registered bicyclists who simply want to enjoy the entertainment!
· How to participate: Register at: http://bikesandbytes.eventbrite.com. Space is limited; register today!
· What to bring: Your favorite device to hack on and any necessary computer components.
· Network access will be provided.