Alexander Dawson School in Lafayette is looking for an Assistant Cyclocross Coach for the fall sports season. Approximate dates are August 27 through mid November.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
• Need to be skilled cyclocross and/or mountain bike rider, preferably with coaching experience.
• Need basic bike mechanic skills such as tire changing, derailleur and brake adjustments (caliper and disk brakes).
• Need to be able to drive mini bus (no CDL needed) with trailer.
• Tuesday and Wednesday 3:30-5:30PM.
• Thursdays form 3:30-6:00PM.
• Friday practice 3:30-5:30PM for upper school students (if we are not racing that weekend).
• Four to five weekend races, Saturdays or Sundays, around Boulder/Denver area. Race-day time commitment roughly 3 hrs (before and during Junior races).
• Wednesday night races - typically 3-4 Wednesday night races in Golden (roughly 3:30-6pm and instead of practice).
Team is made up of approximately 10-15 riders in grades 6-12 with varying skill levels. Must be able to collaborate with head coach. Reliability and ability to work independently with group of riders is critical. Stipend will be paid.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls or regular mail, please.