CatEye America is a cycling accessory company focused on the building a loyal cycling and retail base with strong customer service and sales support.
CatEye America and it’s parent company CatEye Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of high quality bicycle headlights, taillights, cycle computers and accessories.
We are looking to hire a friendly, creative, and outgoing sales oriented individual who is self-motivated and can work independently or as a team to contribute in several key areas:
•Drive sales of CatEye product to independent bicycle shops
•Provide coordinated sales support with outside independent reps.
•Providing exceptional customer service to the retail customers
- Focused outbound telesales of CatEye Products to an established but growing dealer base of dealers. Must be able to create a value-added-partner relationship with your accounts.
- Support assigned outside sales representatives in the growth and overall management of territory. Strategize on best call practices with each rep and formulate a call plan.
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals and product quotas as established.
- Assess individual dealer needs and suggest how CatEye products can meet their requirements.
- Attain working knowledge of CatEye brand history, vision and mission, and successfully communicate this message to your dealer base.
- Attain expertise in the features and benefits of CatEye products and successfully communicate the unique qualities of the products and services we offer.
- Handle administrative duties, such as maintaining an outbound call schedule, managing booking orders, backorders, and general order entry as required.
- Successful candidates are goal-oriented, outgoing, motivated, persuasive, able to multi-task and possess a desire to learn.
- Must have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A pleasant personality, professional phone manner and great communication skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks is essential.
- 3+ years sales experience in an inside sales environment or similar roll.
• Strong communication skills - written and oral
• Exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple task
• Computer and typing skills - Macintosh work environment
The ideal candidate must be friendly, cheerful, team oriented individual and have bicycling industry or bike shop experience. They must be extremely detail oriented and highly capable of managing all aspects of selling. This is a small, fast moving business. Flexibility, adaptability and change must be enthusiastically embraced.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range depends on experience, with Health, Vacation, reimbursement for cycling or walking to work
Send a cover letter and resume to jobs AT cateye DOT com