Do you have a passion for endurance sports and helping people? If so Peaksware, LLC, developer of TrainingPeaks.com, is looking for a full time in office, Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will fill a key role on our customer support team providing technical troubleshooting help, answering questions through email and phone about our products and services, compose and maintain technical documentation for our online content resource center, and be a resource to the entire company on customer related initiatives with the end goal to increase overall engagement with all of our products. If you like the idea of being an integral part of the creation and delivery of world class software solutions that enhance the performance of endurance athletes and coaches, we want to talk to you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The successful candidate(s) will report to the Customer Support Manager, and will be responsible for:
-Providing timely and accurate technical support for our entire suite of products via email, social media, phone, and online forums.
- Compose clear and concise written technical documentation for our online content resource center and knowledge base, and create support and marketing quick tips and help videos.
- Providing online training webinars as needed to individuals and groups of customers across all product lines.
- Partnering with the Quality Assurance and Engineering Team to report bugs and assist with product testing.
Experience and Skill Requirements
The qualified applicant will:
- Have a passion for health, fitness, and endurance sports
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience using TrainingPeaks.com and WKO+ as an athlete and/or coach with experience as both a plus
- Have proven experience using down-loadable training devices (heart rate monitors, GPS devices, cycling power meters, etc...)
- Be extremely computer and Internet savvy with a strong understanding and working knowledge of web and mobile Internet browsers
- Have Windows and Mac Operating System experience
- Have a strong understanding of SaaS business models
- Have a proven ability to write clearly and professionally
- Have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Be a self starting multi-tasker with a proven ability to take ownership of assignments while working closely (and well) with others in a fast pace time sensitive environment
- Have outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) with technical and nontechnical professionals at various levels on a range of topics
- Have a positive ‘can do’ engaging attitude
Benefits include a competitive annual salary, and full medical and dental insurance. We also pay 100% of the employee benefit premiums, and we provide a $1200/yr fitness allowance to purchase any items related to healthy living. We have a very flexible work schedule among a group of high-performance, highly driven professionals. Most of the employees at Peaksware are fitness/outdoor enthusiasts or competitive endurance athletes, and are passionate about both the work they do and the products they produce. We are located just 6 miles east of Boulder, CO. If you are looking for a great atmosphere, fun people, and the ability to make a difference in the health and fitness of people everywhere, we want to talk with you.