FasCat Coaching is seeking a Director of Coaching to manage a team of FasCat coaches and to coach elite athletes. This coach & director will be extremely knowledgeable in the cycling coaching business and be an accomplished coach themselves.
The successful Director will personally coach and lead a team of fellow coaches by helping them become better coaches thru a coach education program. Excellent athlete service, interpreting power data, designing training plans, & teaching tactics along with the sport of cycling should be automatic. An open work space at FasCat ensures productive team collaboration.
1) B.S. Life Sciences or greater
2) 2 years+ coaching & coaching business experience
3) Experience training and racing with a powermeter as well as teaching power-based training\
4) Demonstrated coaching & mangerial success
4) Category 2 or higher level cyclist
5) USA Cycling coaches license or equivalent USAT
Employment & Compensation:
-$45 - $65k annual salary, commensurate with experience & education
-401k Retirement Plan
Candidates with the ability to work in Boulder, CO are preferred OR travel to & from will be considered initially in the first year; this is a Full Time Position
Applicants that meet the criteria above are encouraged to send:
1) cover letter
to frank AT fascatcoaching DOT com, experience required!