The Deer Creek Challenge is located approximately 20 miles outside Denver, with a scenic start/finish located at the Johns Manville facility on the corner of West Ute Avenue and West Toller Drive.
Defy the canyon and meet the challenge on your choice of 100-mile, 89-mile, 62-mile or 33-mile courses. Courses are non-competitive and are not timed.
- Voted "Colorado's Best Cycling Event"
- Limited vehicle traffic for safer cycling
- Thoroughly stocked aid stations with bike racks every 10 - 14 miles
- High-quality foods, beverages and energy resupply products
- SAG and technical support throughout the course
- Post-ride party with barbecue, free massages and free beer
All courses have limited capacity and will cap out.