Community Cycles, Boulder's not for profit community bike shop (http://CommunityCycles.org), seeks a motivated and qualified individual to assist in working on customer tune ups and sale bikes. Duties include performing tune ups, refurbishing bikes for retail, as well as preparing for large bike sales. You may also work with customers and clients at times. This is a part time position, 20-25 hrs per week. Pay rate $10-13/hr based on experience.
- Refurbish bikes for showroom and large bike sales
- Perform customer tune ups
- Provide customer service, including repair diagnosis and point-of-sale operation
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Occasional bike fleet maintenance and recycling runs outside of the shop
Successful candidates will have previous professional experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience repairing bikes
- Retail management experience
Ability to help customers and represent organization in a professional manner.
Solid cycling knowledge base
In addition, the following skills and experiences are desirable:
- Professional attitude and teamwork ethic
- Customer communication in a retail environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible availability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Send resumes to resume (at) communitycycles.org Please paste your resume in the body of the email and attach as a pdf.
Compensation: Pay rate $10-13/hr based on experience.
This is a part-time job.