Whow, the Year of the Tiger is almost behind us but before it's gone lets review how the Tiger was.
These stories were selected by myself from the top 100 most viewed stories on 303cycling this year. Bigger stories did happen, but they were not that popular to read according to our data.
- Road Cyclist in Boulder County acting as role models for the rest of us. Related, county implements features in lefthand canyon to help ease tensions between cars and cyclist. But no matter what you do there will always be rednecks out to get you, especially on the roads around Carter Lake
- Dan Maes fears B-Cycle is converting Denver into a United Nations
- Triple Bypass sells out in 30 minutes
- Black Hawk Colorado bans bikes. When are we going to ban Black Hawk?
- Sometimes we know when a story is going to be big and other times they just completely surprise us Chip & Seal Hwy 36
- Golden's Bike Park Opens
- Chris Grealish of DBC Events explains the cost of putting on a basic race
- Return of Boulder Roubaix! and the classic, Morgual Bismark Race. The Boulder Roubaix broke the ACA's all time single day participates of 780
- Master Riders continue to beat up younger riders
- Old promoter, new event, Len Petterjon hosts Boulder Centurion. Another new event by a big name promoter is coming in 2011, stay tuned for more in Jan.
- The Tour of Colorado gets momentum but the name gets derailed into the Quizno Cycling Challenge
- Colorado successfully completes its first year of High School Mountain Bike Racing
- The Firecracker 50 mentions of possible drug testing and then mystery product found by the clean up crew of CX race at Boulder Rez and then local rider, Chuck Coyles gets suspension by USA Cycling for doping incident. Oh, but I think the plot will thicken (and blood) in 2011 on this story.
- 7-11 Crash which still no one knows what happened, and TT rider is seriously injured in Boulder TT race
- Colorado scores 27 medals at Cyclocross Nationals
- Cycling Monument will be construction in North Boulder Park to represents Boulder's rich cycling history
- Bike Sharing in Denver launches as Denver B-Cycle.
- Boulder starts building Bike Corrals
- The Orange Ride gets you to ride your bike to the Broncos game
- Boulder gets ranked as most bike commuters in the nation
- Local company working to create the $10 bike
- Cyclist got paid to ride!
- Colorado drops from 13th to 14th but look deeper at the numbers and see a better picture
- We shared stories of others going car-less
- Top stories of 2009