• ACA sanctioned event, all ACA rules apply and 1 day or annual ACA license required.
• Racers must wear helmet while warming up,
• Race will not be rescheduled due to bad weather, day of registration closer 30 minutes prior to race start time, rider call-ups 10 minutes before start.
• The course will feature a variety of terrain including pavement, grass, mud and dirt.
• Pre registration is $25 online through bikereg.com, online registration closes September 8th midnight.
• Day of registration fee is $25, all racers must have an ACA annual license or purchase a $10 one day license.
• Minimum fields of 7 riders, promoter reserves the right to reduce the prize list, combine fields or cancel the event if field minimums are not met.
- Racers can stay onsite at TrailHead Lodge in the heart of Wildhorse Meadows, reservation information coming soon.
Directions/Parking: From I-70, take CO-9 North from Silverthorne to Kremmling. Then turn left onto US-40 and travel 50 miles to Steamboat Springs. Once into the city limits, take a right turn onto Mt Werner Rd and follow the signs to race parking.